For many people who make the switch to a vegan diet, weight loss is inevitable. However, just because it’s vegan doesn’t mean that it’s healthy 🙂
In order to lose weight and maintain your bodies ideal weight you need to:
1. Have a nutrient dense diet. Base your meals around vegetables, especially greens.
2. Avoid or limit oil, and opt for the whole food.
3. Don’t eat processed vegan foods.
4. Eat fermented foods like kimchi, sauerkraut, miso, tempeh, etc…
5. Get plenty of sleep, and stay avoid stress as much as possible.
Click here for my favorite nutrient dense and nourishing vegan weight loss recipes: http://sweetpotatosoul.com/2014/07/qa…
For more great free recipes visit:
Follow me on social media: