What is the Body Lift Procedure? – For More Top Trending Videos Visit: http://risingtrends.com
The Body Lift is known as the Lower Body Lift, or Belt Lipectomy. It is a medical procedure that can total transform the appearance of the mid or lower areas of the body. The results are excess fat removed from the abdomen, butt, hips and outer thighs.
The procedure is performed by creating an incision around the entire lower body. Each portion is performed in components. The Lower Body Lift includes abdominoplasty (tummy tuck), a buttock lift and thigh lift.
This technique has been reported to provide the best surgical results and the least amount of post operative complications to the patient.
Who Are the Best Candidates For a Body Lift?
Those who have the following symptoms are generally best suited for a body lift…
– Those who have had a Gastric Bypass Surgery which resulted in major changes to their bodies appearance and body contours.
– Those who have had significant weight loss as a result of diet and exercise resulting in changes to their body contours.
– Those with fat deposits and extra loose skin. The loose skin can be located around the waist, abdomen, outer thighs, posterior buttocks, and hips.
– Those who complain of and suffer from hanging skin around the waist.
– Those with loose hanging skin as a result of significant weight loss, aging, and pregnancy.
– Those who suffer from abdominal muscle separation which happens when the muscle in the stomach is separated.
What is the post operative recovery time for a Body Lift surgery?
– Complete bed rest for first 5-7 days after Body Lift surgery
– Wearing of bandages for 5 days after procedure
– No bathing or showering for first 5 days
– Pain pumps and drains are taken away at day 5 to day 7
– Bandages removed day 5
– Garment and pads removed day 5
– No working or activities for 3 weeks
– Can return to work after 3 to 4 weeks
– Most activities can be resumed at 6-8 weeks
What Does a Lower Body Lift Cost?
The Lower Body Lift procedure can cost from around $17,000 to $20,000 dollars. Financing is generally available to help cover the cost and offer a monthly repayment plan.
Please consult your physician or health care provider for guidance about a specific medical condition. These videos and articles are not a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. Surgery & Medical Education Center does not endorse any surgery, treatment, or procedure discussed here.
The information found in these videos and resources are for information purposes only. This information is not to be used for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. Information found here should not be considered patient education. In addition it does not provide any patient to physician relationship.
This video features “Body Lift Procedure to remove excess skin” (https://vimeo.com/6364091) by Dr.Rodriguez which is licensed under CC by: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/