Assalamo Alykum Dosto!
Olive oil can help in diabetes in a number of ways:
• Olive oil is, as mentioned, high in antioxidants. Antioxidants can help diminish the damage that is due to the oxidative stress caused by high levels of sugar in the blood—and in that way, reduce the risk of the complications of diabetes, including diabetic neuropathy, retinal neuropathy, high blood pressure and heart disease.
• Olive oil is an anti-inflammatory food. Since inflammation is at the root of most if not all chronic diseases, using olive oil can reduce this inflammation and the damage that long-term inflammation can inflict on cells. Long-term inflammation is thought to play an important role in diabetes and the complications of diabetes. The primary substance in olive oil that acts as an anti-inflammatory agent is oleocanthal, which acts on the COX enzyme system in a way similar to non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) such as ibuprofen.
• Olive oil reduces the risk of vascular and heart disease by:
○ Reducing inflammation
○ Protecting LDL-cholesterol (often called “bad” cholesterol)
from oxidative damage (which makes LDL-cholesterol “bad”)
○ Reduces the risk of blood clots
○ Lowers blood pressure
○ Strengthens the lining of the blood vessels
○ Potentially protecting against Alzheimer’s disease—often
called Type III diabetes
Overall, extra virgin olive oil is highly recommended – you can use it on salads, drizzle it on breads and use it in cooking, though using lower heats may provide the best benefits because there is less chance of heat damage to the fats in olive oil.
↪►► Hamari Latest Or Informative Video Dekhne K Liye Hamara Channel Zaroor Subscribe Karain Or Bell Icon Ko Press Karna Mat Bholiye Ga, Is Sy Aap Ko Hamari Tmam New Videos Foran Mil Jaya Karain Gi… In Shaa Allah
For More Videos Subscribe Us Here…
Like Us On Facebook…
Follow Us On Google + …
Follow Us On Twitter…
Visit Our Official Site…